Cool, unique, quirky – this list of fun stocking stuffers for the whole family has it all! Small gift ideas for kids, teens/tweens, young adults, men, and women that are perfect for stocking fillers or small Christmas presents.
This year's stocking stuffer series is beginning to wind down! I've had a wonderful time sharing some of my favorite items for your family's stockings. From babies to adults, we've almost covered every area of stocking stuffer suggestions.
A ton of research goes into these posts each year. As I was researching, I kept coming across the same terms – “unique, creative, and fun.” Sure, you can give the same old candy in a stocking, but this is a such a fun place to give unique gifts.
I knew I had to take on the challenge of finding over 100 fun stocking stuffers for this post. This ain't your everyday list of candy and trinkets, friends. 🙂 I've developed a lineup of really cool, creative small gifts in this list. You'll find everything from functional kitchen tools to gag gifts for kids (and kids at heart).
Who's included in this list?
This is a collection of stocking stuffers for everybody! There are small gift ideas for kids all the way to adults. I divide most of my lists by age group. But, this collection of 101 stocking stuffer ideas goes across the ages. You'll find ideas for all family and friends, from baby to grandma.
I've included a lot of creative stocking stuffers for younger kids and teens. But, I've also dedicated a large part of the list to stocking stuffers for adults. Usually, adult stockings are harder to stuff. It's simple to buy a couple of small toys and candy for kids, but adult stocking stuffers tend to be tricky. I love that the individual items in this collection are so unique. You're not going to find most of these ideas on another stocking stuffer list!
Can stocking stuffers be both fun and practical?
I spent hours looking for the most creative, unique, and quirky items on the internet. I tried to keep the prices of these stocking fillers low (usually under $10). But, trust me, these items will stand out in the mounds of small gifts and stocking stuffers sure to pile up in your home.
Many of these gifts are actually practical too. So many of these are small gadgets that make life easier. This list works for both stocking stuffers and small gifts for the ones you love!
Where do you buy stocking stuffers?
I'm a big fan of shopping for stocking stuffers from my couch. 🙂 Amazon is a frequent flyer on my search for stocking stuffers (and all gifts, for that matter). I also love stores like Nordstrom, Target, and Walmart. These stores all have inexpensive and usually quick shipping.
For inexpensive ideas, dollar stores are a must. I find so many fun, cheap stocking stuffer ideas at Dollar Tree each year! No, there are not going to be high-quality items. For me, the perfect stocking has a mix of both quality gifts and cheap, fun, short-term toys.
If you're looking for a gift idea with a unique twist, Etsy is a wonderful resource! There are countless homemade holiday gifts that would make anybody's Christmas morning special. These are off-the-beaten-path ideas that are often made to suit the customer. And, as a bonus, you're supporting small businesses when you shop with Etsy sellers.
You can find perfect stocking stuffers everywhere – you just have to know what you're looking for! Any fun small gift can be a stocking stuffer. If Santa can fit it in a stocking, it works!
101 Fun Stocking Stuffers
Let's take a look at 101 fun stocking stuffers for the whole family, organized by gift recipient. There are great stocking stuffers for adults, kids, even the difficult-to-buy-for teen/tween group.
You'll want to check out the whole list, as there is a lot of overlap. Just because something is on one list doesn't mean it wouldn't be perfect for another group as well!
(Affiliate links used in this post. Read more about my link usage here.)
Cool Stocking Stuffers for Young Kids
- Snitch Fidget Hand Spinner – This is great for those busy hands!
- Wikkistix – Wonderful way to build fine motor skills and encourage creativity.
- Dollar store gift card
- Lumipet – Night light and toy in one.
- Kids Against Maturity – If you love Cards Against Humanity for Adults, you'll love this version for kids. 🙂
- Kinetic Play Sand
- Voice Changer
- Kanoodle – A fun, creative game that gets the brain working!
- Frozen Cosmetic/Glitter Set
- Hooded Unicorn Scarf
- Nose Pencil Sharpeners – For those kids that love a little potty humor. )
- Wacky Tracks – This is a great fidget toy. My kids love these.
- Disappearing Ink Pen
Unique Gifts For Teens & Tweens
- Money Maze Puzzle Box – If you're giving cash in a stocking, this is a creative way to do it!
- Mad Libs
- 97 Things To Do Before You Finish High School
- Bath Bombs
- Cell Phone Selfie Light – This is an essential for those cell phone photographers.
- Zombie Plant
- Motion-Activated Toilet Night Light – A fun gag gift.
- Card Game
- The Driving Book
- Color Changing Light Bulb
- Face Radiance Pads
- Thumbs Up Cell Phone Stand
- Favorite Makeup
- Lip Balm
- Rapid Ramen Cooker
Unique Ideas for Women
- Golden Girls Socks
- Collagen Tablets
- Essential Oil Bracelet
- Secret Bra Pouch – Unique way to carry cash or personal belongings.
- Chapstick Holder Keychain
- LED Light-Up Mirror
- Ice Roller – This is a great tool for calming irritated skin on your face and neck.
- My Solemate – Perfect accessory for at-home pedicures!
- Glow Peel Pads
- Barefoot Dreams Socks – The softest socks ever. They're incredibly comfy.
- 3D Sleep Mask – If your gift recipient has eyelash extensions, this is a great way to protect them at night!
- Hair Drying Towel
- Foot Mask
- Lip Gloss
- Blender Defender – Protect your beauty blender during travel
- Voluspa Crushed Candy Cane Candle
- Satin Pillowcase – Great for skin and hair!
- Bling Brush – Jewelry cleaning pen
Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Men
- Houdini Flask
- Quick Wipes Shoe Cleaning Wipes
- Build-On Brick Mug – Fun gift for dads with kids who love legos!
- Bear Paws Shredded Claws – These are great tools for grillers
- The Grate Grill Scraper – Another great grilling tool to clean grills
- Keyboard Cleaning Gel – This is also great for cleaning in the car!
- Manual to Manhood
- Army Man Bottle Opener
- Brew Candy – Beer flavored candy
- BenShot Shot Glass
- Magnesium Firestarter Kit
- Tea Tree Charcoal Soap
- Rub-a-Way Odor Absorber
- Magnetic Pickup Tool – Super convenient for those handymen who use a lot of screws/nails
- Multifunction Pen
- Universal Socket Grip
- Flashlight Gloves
- Foaming Beard Wash
Fun Stocking Stuffers for Adults
- Global Hot Sauce Set – Try hot sauce from all over the world!
- Foot Massager
- Magnetic Phone Car Mount
- RFID Credit Card Protector
- Silicone Ice Bucket
- Pasta-Shaped Pinch Mitts – These are so handy in the kitchen.
- Cup Warmer
- Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- Magnetic Bookmarks
- Succulent Kit
- Travel Coffee Press
- Stainless Scraper & Chopper
- Tea Drops
- Back and Shoulder Massager
- Red Clay Shoe Inserts
- Stainless Steel Drinking Straws
- Adult Coloring Book
- Homemade Lotion Bars – Homemade DIY gifts are great in stockings too! They really show a personal touch.
- Wine Aerator
- Northern Lights Night Light
- Dash Mini Waffle Maker – One of my favorite kitchen gadgets. It makes Eggo-sized waffles!
- Homesick Candle
- Clever Tongs – This is a spatula and set of tongs in one utensil.
- Lifestraw Personal Water Filter – Wonderful gadget to keep in a car. Also really useful for outdoorsy gift recipients.
- Cards Against Humanity 90s Nostalgia Pack
- Credit Card Survival Tool – This one small tool has lots of useful functions!
- Washi Tape
- Travel Clothesline
- No-Mess Nail Clippers
- Rite in the Rain All-Weather Notebook – A waterproof notebook!
- My Arcade Retro Arcade
- Clock Fan
- Skillet Cookie Kit
- Apple Watch Bumper
- Spatty Daddy – Great silicone tool to get every little bit of liquid out of a small cup.
Wishing you a happy holiday season! I hope this list of fun stocking stuffer ideas gives you a great head start on your Christmas stocking shopping.
Check out other stocking stuffer posts by clicking the links below…
Image from a previous version of this post: