101 Toddler Stocking Stuffers in 2022
This is the best collection of toddler stocking stuffers for preschool age kids in 2022. It has lots of cheap, cute ideas for Christmas small gifts. Good toddler ideas for a girl or boy.
Today in my stocking stuffer series, we've got the best toddler stocking stuffers! These make good small gift ideas for any child from around 1-year-old to about a 5-year-old.
You don't have to fill stockings with junk!
Yesterday's baby stocking stuffer post was all about practicality. For the most part, you're in survival mode with baby's first Christmas. That includes what you put in their Christmas stocking.
With toddlers and preschoolers, you get to start having a little more fun with gift giving. 🙂 There are so many opportunities for educational and fun stocking stuffer ideas for toddlers.
The best part? When they're this small, you can work in practical gift as stocking stuffers or small gifts so easily!
Without further ado…here's this year's list for 101 Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers! (Of course, you're the ultimate judge on what your baby is ready to use these products.)
101 Toddler Stocking Stuffers
(Affiliate links used in this post. Read more about my link usage here.)
Artistic/Educational Stocking Stuffers
At this age, toddlers love to get creative. Give your preschooler a gift that will encourage development of language, hand-eye coordination, and love of reading.
- Mini Coloring Books – These are great to pack in a diaper bag or backpack. These make for easy distractions when needed.
- Magnetic Doodle Pad – This is a mess-free way to keep those little hands busy in a car or while waiting
- Letter Flash Cards
- Magnetic Letters/Numbers – We have these sets – they are so cute!
- Palm Grip Crayons – Great first step crayons
- Leap Frog Game
- Flash Card Book
- Rubber Stamps
- Water Doodle Mat – Let your toddler get creative without all the mess!
- Texture Paint Brushes
- Note Pad
- Hide and Seek Collage Craft Kit
- Alphabet Alligators – fun way to work on alphabet letters and fine motor skills
- Mini Etch a Sketch
- Finger Paint Set
- Crayon Roll – great for storing crayons, markers, etc.
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Helper Game
- Melissa & Doug Puffy Sticker Play Set – really great way for kids to be creative with almost no supplies
Food & Feeding Supplies
These supplies are essentials with a toddler! Integrate a few great stocking stuffers that toddlers actually need.
- Click Lock Flip Straw Sippie Cups – this is the updated version of what was our favorite sippie cup
- Silicone Ice Pop Molds – You will get years and year of use out of these. My older kids still use them.
- Superfood Puffs
- Mickey Mouse Disposable Place Mats – These are great to keep in a diaper bag for restaurants.
- Refillable Food Pouches – another item our family has used and loved for years
- Toddler Silverware Set
- Individual-Sized Cereal Boxes
- Food Face Plates – let your toddler play with their food! 🙂
- Munchkin Snack Cups – yet another one of our household staples. Years later, my kids still use these for snacks.
- Training Chopsticks – great tool to learn how to use chopsticks!
- Magic Milk Straws – This has been a bestseller from this post for years. Kids love these treats!
- Silly Straws
- Fruit Snacks
- Boon Squirt Spoons – This is a great tool for young children who are just starting to eat solid foods.
- Annie's Snacks
Toy Toddler Stocking Stuffers
This list is a mix of classic toys and new ideas that toddlers will love to find when they peek in their stocking on Christmas morning!
- Manhattan Toy Winkel – also doubles as a teething toy
- Melissa & Doug Stacking Blocks
- Doll Clothes
- Stack and Pour Buckets
- Magic Touch Mini Piano
- Little People Disney Princess Set
- Play Tools (Hammer, Screwdriver, Wrench, etc.)
- Shape Sorter
- Oball Shaker – really cheap option for a stocking stuffer
- Hedgehog Acordian
- Emoji Phone
- Felt Pizza Kit – This set lets your toddler “make” their own custom pizza. It's great for creative play.
- Mini Play Doh
- Fisher Price Xylophone
- Small Puzzle
- Stack and Roll Cups – kids will have hours of creative, motor-skill-building fun organizing these
- Bubbles (Dollar Store)
- Felt Finger Puppets – great way for toddlers to have imaginary play!
- Plastic Watch
- Matchbox Cars
- Play Bracelets/Necklaces
- Character Band-Aids
- Teething Toys – This teether was our favorite for babies & toddlers.
Fun Books for Toddlers
Give your toddler the gift of reading this holiday season.
- Golden Books
- Board Books
- Sassy Look Book – super cute photo album for babies and young kids
- Mini Bible
Clothing/Accessories for Toddlers
One thing a growing child will always need is clothing. Give yet another practical item to your toddler as a small gift.
- Winter Pajamas
- Hair Bows
- Suave Oso Mittens
- Baby Leg Warmers – great for pairing with a onesie for winter use
- Hair Ties – Grab these at the dollar store – you can get a pack of 500 that we still love and use!
- Fleece Toddler Slippers
- Big Boy/Big Girl Underwear
- Toddler Tights
- Hair Clips
Hygiene/Bath Time Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers
This list is a mix of fun and functional bath time accessories that are the perfect size for stockings and can be fun for kids of all ages!
- Hand Washing/Brushing Timer – start teaching good hygiene habits early
- Wet Brush Squirt – This is our family's favorite brush. It tames our very thin hair with ease.
- Bath Flute – really cute, creative bath toy
- Toddler Grooming Kit
- Bath Basketball Hoop
- Toddler Toothbrush/Toothpaste
- Bath Crayons – allows toddler to draw on bath/shower surfaces and easily comes clean
- Fishing Bath Toy – probably my kids' favorite bath toy of all time
- Bubble Bath
- Bath Toy Organizer
- Bath Bombs Blind Bags
- Kids' Toothbrush Case – cute way to keep toothbrushes off of countertops
- Boon Pipes – great for early exposure to stem toys
Miscellaneous Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers
This is a collection of random fun finds that toddlers would love.
- Piggy Paint Nail Polish
- Temporary Tattoos
- Foam Rollers – I think every little girl needs a set of these at one point!
- Mini Piggy Bank
- Mini Sunglasses
- Firefly Flashlight
- Closet Clothes Dividers – These are useful in closets that have lots of different sizes.
- Headphones – for car or tablet use
- Foam Animal Masks
- Soother Blanket
- Batteries for Toys
- Baby Buddy Secure-A-Toy – keep toys secured to a stroller or carseat
- Faucet Extender – make it easy for toddlers to wash their hands!
Happy shopping and Merry Christmas everyone!!
Check out a few more of my stocking stuffer gift guides…click the links below to go to the blog post…
Graphic from previous version of this post:
Your ideas are right on. My children are grown, and I now have a granddaughter. One of the most played with gifts I ever gave my son and daughter was a kitchen set with a grocery cart and food and a tool bench with moveable parts. They played with these sets for years.
Thanks for sharing! I found a few good ideas for my little guy’s stocking! Some of your items wouldn’t actually fit in a stocking… but thanks for the ideas!
So glad you found a few…you are very welcome!
I love all of these ideas, getting things that aren’t junk for stockings is always something I try to do.
Absolutely! If you can get kids items they love and will actually use, it’s a win/win for everyone.
I am going to take a look at your suggestions for babies, thanks for bringing your suggestions to FF.
Absolutely, I hope they help Liz!
Thanks for the recommendation #[email protected]_karendennis
Glad you stopped by, Karen!