This list of stocking stuffer ideas for teens & tweens has the best ideas for both boy and girl teenagers in 2022! Includes over 100 small gifts sorted by interest. Cool, cheap, good ideas that are great Christmas gifts for teen family and friends.
Welcome to week 2 of this year's stocking stuffer series! To kick this week's posts off, we're going to spruce up one of my most popular stocking stuffer blog posts.
A few years ago, I published the original version of 101 stocking stuffers for teens & tweens. As most of you regular readers know, I try to keep these gift guides fresh by updating them every year. For 2022, I thought I'd share a new and improved version of this post. Below, you'll see some really cool, fun stocking stuffer ideas for teens in your life.
What are good stocking stuffers for teens?
I've covered practical ideas & many different interests in this stocking stuffer collection To be honest? As an adult, I'd kind of like to receive a few of these under the Christmas tree! 🙂
I have to admit, this stocking stuffer idea list was one of the more difficult ones I've had to do over the years. Our family's children, grandchildren and cousins are getting into the teen stage. In reality, I haven't been around a lot of tweens and teenagers recently.
So, I did a little bit of research (and a WHOLE lot of browsing my favorite shopping sites). I was able to come up with over 100 cool stocking stuffer ideas for teens & tweens in your life.
Stocking stuffer ideas for both teen boys & teen girls
In this list of stocking stuffers, you'll get ideas for both teenage boys and teenage girls. These groups' interests kind of start merging around this stage of life. Because of that, I didn't think it would make sense to divide it by gender.
Instead, I separated each category in this list by interest. You can personalize your stocking stuffer shopping to your teen's favorite things.
Turn stocking stuffers into small gifts!
These teen stocking stuffer ideas are also great small gift ideas. Many times, teenagers need small gifts for their friends. This list is perfect inspiration for that kind of gift giving! This would also be great for more distant family members or even when packing a gift basket.
Give these as small gifts this holiday season. Any teenager would love to receive these on Christmas morning! For you last minute shoppers, I tried to include as many “fast shipping” items as possible. Most of these are from Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc. so you can shop right up until zero hour.
Give teens what they need in their stocking
This presents a great opportunity to gift those things your teenager actually need. You're going to give them things like snacks, batteries, gum, pencils, etc. anyway. These small items make great stocking stuffers! You can even use these items as fillers instead of using a lot of candy.
101 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teens & Tweens
Let's get going – here's my list of the the best stocking stuffer ideas for teens & tweens!
(Affiliate links used in this post. Read more about my affiliate link usage here.)
Stocking Stuffers For an Artist
- Washi Tape
- Liquid Chalk
- Inkjoy Gel Pens – These are the best pens I've ever used. They come in lots of colors and work incredibly well!
- Hot Glue Gun Finger Caps – Keep those fingertips burn-free!
- ‘I Arted' Shirt
- Scrapbook Scissors – Cut paper edges into lots of different shapes and patterns.
- Mod Podge – An essential crafting supply.
- Glitter Hot Glue Sticks
- Chalkboard Tape – Stick this tape and write on it with chalk, just like a chalkboard!
- Geometric Art Spiral Tool
- Calligraphy Pen
- Color Wheel Magnets
- Pocketed Artist's Apron
- Mini Easel
Great Gifts For a Techie
- Selfie Stick – Attaches to any phone for easy selfies.
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger
- Headphone Audio Splitter – This splitter allows the user to share their headphones with another device.
- Smart Color-Changing Light Bulb
- Bluetooth Beanie – Play your favorite bluetooth music from inside of your hat!
- Mini Pocket Drone
- Water Resistant Phone Case
- Ocean Wave Light Projector
- Lock Socket – Keeps the rest of the home from stealing your charger.
- Earbud Nest – Great way to organize earbuds and cords.
For a Chef/Food Lover
- Kitchen Apron
- Master Chef Junior Cookbook
- Marshmallow Roasting Sticks
- Chicken Infuser
- Microwave Popcorn Popper – Use this tool to pop kernels in the microwave
- Egg Mold Set – Cook eggs into fun shapes!
- Pie Press – Great tool for forming mini hand pies.
- GarlicZoom – Simple garlic chopper for the kitchen
- Cake Shapers – This lets the cook a cake in any shape they would like.
- Egg Beater Whisk
- 1000 Foods to Eat Before You Die
- Personalized Steak Brander
- ‘Foodie Fight' Trivia Game
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For a Beauty Guru
- Mascara – This mascara is incredible and so inexpensive!
- Mac Prep + Prime Spray
- Curling Wand
- Lip and Cheek Blush Stick – Simple makeup tool for a minimal makeup look
- Small Eyeshadow Palette (like Naked 2 Basics)
- Wet Brush – The best brush I've ever used. My go-to!
- Hair Dryer Diffuser
- Makeup Brush Cleaning Mitt – It's great to start the habit of cleaning makeup brushes early.
- Acrylic Makeup Organizer
- Hand Mask
- Nail Art Set
- Funny Sleep Mask
- Beauty Blender – In my opinion, this is the best makeup sponge out there!
- ‘Purity Made Simple' Cleansing Cloths
- Travel-Sized Leave-In Conditioner – My ride or die leave-in. Smells great and works like a charm to detangle and condition.
- Lip Balms
- Blush Palette
- Spiral Hair Ties – Unique ponytail holder that prevents tangles and breakage
- Tweezers – This set of tweezers has been my favorites for years!
- Egg White Pore Mask
- Philosophy Festive Frosty Favorites – Fun holiday scents of a really quality brand of shower gels
- Blotterazzi – Oil blotting towels for your face
- Hair Chalk – Great way to try out hair colors without making them permanent.
- Aquis Flip Hair Drying Tool – Easy way to dry hair after a shower
- Nail Care Set
- Facial Water Spray
- Loose Glitter
- Color Removal Sponge – Another great tool for cleaning makeup brushes
Stocking Stuffers For a Book Worm
- Hands-Free Reading Light – Attach to your neck for late-night reading
- Finger Point Bookmarks – Keep track of the exact space you stopped reading
- Kindle Cover
- Favorite Book
- Thumb Thing – Use your thumb to easily hold books open while reading
- Journaling Pens
- Novel Teas – Fun teas with literary names
- “Shh I'm Reading” Socks
Ideas for a Sports/Health Nut
- Infuser Water Bottle – This bottle allows you to infuse water with fruits, herbs, etc.
- Phone Armband – Great for runners or outdoor sportsmen. Attach your phone to your arm!
- Resistance Band Set – Wonderful way to weight train with limited resources.
- Desktop Basketball Game
- Electric Protein Shaker Bottle – Wirelessly mixes water and protein
- Fitness tracker
- Hype Buzzer – This is a gag gift for teens. Encourage hype when needed!
- Jump Rope
- Blue Steel Sports Soap – Knock out even the worst body odor after exercise.
- Hibbet Sports Gift Card
- Core Sliders – Another great way to train ab muscles with limited weights.
- Hand Grips
- Compression Socks
- Sports Laces – Keep shoe laces from getting in the way of a great workout!
There you have it – over 100 great ideas when buying stocking stuffers for teens this holiday season. I'm wishing a very Merry Christmas to the shoppers out there! I hope this list helps take a little bit of the load off of Santa this holiday season. 😉
The following graphics are from previous version of this post: