You'll get every printable you need to start using my cleaning schedule in your own home. I even include a set of cover sheets so you can start your own cleaning notebook.
You'll receive an all new version of the cleaning checklist made famous in this post. I've made it into a format that's easier to read when printing. It also incorporates blanks for adding your own cleaning tasks and a few new cleaning items that have been requested by readers!
What I think everyone is really going to love about this eBook is the monthly calendars. I've made printable calendars for July-December 2016 that break my popular cleaning checklist down into easy to complete parts.
I've even got a new version of my deep cleaning checklist, as well as two separate cleaning schedules that show you how to easily complete them as well!
My goal was to make this book a one-stop-shop for crafting your own home maintenance routine. In addition to the printables, I have commentary on each section that will walk you through integrating it into your daily life. I hope to provide everything you need to know to maintain your home in Journey to Clean!
Want more info? You can visit the Journey to Clean section of my site or you can sign up for my newsletter to grab a sneak peek of the book from the printable collection library (only available to newsletter subscribers).
Ready to buy? Click the button below to go directly to the shop page!
I've had a few questions about the best way to put together the notebook. When you purchase Journey to Clean, you'll receive two digital files; one of the full eBook (with commentary) and one of just the printables to allow for easy printing. All you'll have to do is open that file and print! This eBook is best printed in full color (many of the cleaning tasks are differentiated by color, and it might be difficult to tell them apart in black and white).
I do recommend putting your cover pages on card stock to allow for quick searching through your notebook. You could also put them in a page protector to make them kind of stand out. But no worries...everything in this book is formatted to fit on standard 8.5x11" computer paper if that's all you have on hand.
Here are a few of my favorite products to use for putting together this (or really any) printable binder!
(Affiliate links used.)
1. Quality paper: I love using a crisp, bright white paper for colorful printables. This HP Multi-Purpose Ultra White, 20lb is a huge seller on Amazon and really produces quality prints. I also use Wausau 110lb Index Card Stock for cover sheets throughout the notebook. It makes for really easy section marking!
2. HP Envy 4520 All-In-One Photo Printer: This is the color printer I use. It's a great value for what you're getting...wonderful quality prints, doesn't take too long, and prints wirelessly (a must for my laptop-addicted self).
3. Swingline High Capacity 3-Hole Punch: Once you're done printing, you need an easy way to get it in the binder! I've had this hole punch for years...it survived my college days and years as a teacher and is still kicking. Highly recommended!
4. Accessories to make for easy use. I recommend putting the printable you'll be using a lot in a page protector, like the Amazon Basics Clear Sheet Protectors, and using a wet erase marker (like Expo Vis-a-Vis Wet Erase Fine Point Markers) to "write" on them. Once you're done going through a checklist or a schedule, you can simply wipe off the page protector and start over...no need to print again! Similarly, you might want to laminate the pages and use a wet erase marker for the same kind of system.
5. A pretty binder to put it all in. Really, be honest: how much more motivated are you when your organizational printables are pretty? I know it makes a huge impact on me. I love finding pretty binders to organize everything!
6. Good quality (non-bleeding) pens. I have fallen in love with the Papermate Ink Joy Gel Pens lately. The writing quality is excellent, they don't bleed to the other side of the page on standard white paper, and they come in the brightest, prettiest colors!
Eeekkkkk.....I am so, so ready to hear what you guys think of the eBook! Click here to check out the eBook section of the site, or click here to go ahead and purchase!
Have a very happy Tuesday, friends!