Ready to shop for your supplies to complete my Freezer Meal Boot Camps? Click the links below!
(Affiliate links used. See more information on affiliate links here.)
- Electric Pressure Cooker - I use the Instant Pot IPDUO-60.
- Color printer, loaded with ink and paper - I use an HP Envy 4520.
- Packing tape for attaching labels
- Pressure cooker-shaped freezer containers - This set fits the Instant Pot IPDUO-60 model.
- A small aluminum dish for pot-in-pot cooking
- Freezer space - I use a chest freezer like this one for additional storage room.
- A bag opener
Optional (but recommended)...
- Extra inner pot for your pressure cooker - this one fits the Instant Pot 6-quart models.
- An inner pot lid
- Extra pressure cooker sealing ring - this one fits the IP DUO60.
- A food chopper for prep day