I've found over 100 of the best stocking stuffer ideas for toddlers! This set of small gifts is a mix of practical and fun small gifts. It has lots of cheap, cute ideas for Christmas. Find great ideas for a girl or boy!
1. Mini Coloring Books – These are great to pack in a diaper bag or backpack. These make for easy distractions when needed.
2. Magnetic Doodle Pad – This is a mess-free way to keep those little hands busy in a car or while waiting
3. Letter Flash Cards4. Magnetic Letters/Numbers5. Palm Grip Crayons – Great first step crayons
1. Click Lock Flip Straw Sippie Cups – this was our favorite sippie cup
2. Silicone Ice Pop Molds – You will get years and year of use out of these. My older kids still use them.
3. Superfood Puffs4. Oranges/Apples5. Disposable Place Mats – These are great to keep in a diaper bag for restaurants.
1. Winter Pajamas2. Hair Bows3. Suave Oso Mittens4. Baby Leg Warmers – great for pairing with a onesie for winter use
5. Hair Ties – Grab these at the dollar store – you can get a pack of 500 that we still love and use!