Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are so fun to make with kids – this is an easy Christmas treat that uses instant pudding to make the chewiest, softest cookies ever!
I'm back with the next installment in my Christmas cookies mini-series today! If you missed the Gingerbread Cookie Butter Thumbprint recipe from yesterday, you can click here to check it out.
Alright – I have made it known that I am a big fan of chewy, melt-in-your-mouth kind of cookies. If you are too, you've absolutely got to try Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies. They taste like a lava cake in a cookie! You get all of the richness of the peanut butter and the sweetness of the chocolate in one gooey bite.
The secret to the magic in these cookies is the pudding mix. It might sound strange, but it gives it this richness and gooeyness that you can't get anywhere else.
This is an incredibly easy recipe to make with kids – there aren't a ton of ingredients, but you still get that “made from scratch” feel from it. Kids love mixing the dry ingredients and sneaking a chocolate chip or two! 🙂
Let's take a look at the recipe.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pudding CookiesPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3.9 oz pack chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a mixer, cream together peanut butter, butter, egg, sugar, vanilla, and milk. Mix until combined.
- In a large bowl, gently stir together flour, baking soda, and pudding mix. Half a cup at a time, pour dry ingredients into butter mixture and use mixer to combine.
- Add peanut butter and chocolate chips and fold into batter. Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of batter onto a greased cookie sheet (or one covered in parchment paper).
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Enjoy, friends! I'll be back with our last recipe tomorrow.
WANT THE LATEST RECIPES FROM LAMBERTS LATELY?
Subscribe to get my latest content straight to your inbox. You'll also receive exclusive access to my collection of printables!