It's a huge day in my little corner of the internet – this morning, the first two Freezer Meal Boot Camp packs were released!
I thought I'd give you guys a little tour of the packs today.
In each pack, you'll find all of the info you need to shop for, prep, freeze, and serve a selection of meals for your family. The first pack has 10 meals; the second pack has 5. Both packs include instructions tailored to work in electric pressure cookers, like the Instant Pot. You'll get a full grocery list, as well as printable recipe cards and labels for each meal included in the set.
The initial instructions you'll find in the Boot Camp packs are similar to the instructions I included in the original Instant Pot Freezer Meal Boot Camp. I have added a note or two for these sets!
A new feature of the Boot Camp packs that wasn't included in the original Boot Camp or Mini Boot Camp is a matching grocery list printable. You've always had access to the grocery lists through my email-exclusive printable collection; now they're just pretty and matching! 😉
The packs include colorful printable labels that fit perfectly on your freezer containers. These labels include all of the info you'll need to prep your meals on serve day.
After the original boot camp, I had a ton of requests for recipe cards for all included meals. For the mini boot camp, I included these, and you'll get them in these packs as well!
Check out the menus for each of the packs below!
A few FAQs…
- How many pages are included in each pack? The first pack is 22 pages long (including instructions); the second is 17. You'll also receive a file of just printables to make for easy printing!
- Once I purchase, how do I get started? Each step of the process of meal prep and serving is outlined in the pack!
- Is this a physical or digital product? All files in these packs are delivered digitally! You'll receive your product within a few minutes of purchasing.
- How long is it going to take to prep these meal packs? Of course, this varies a little person to person, but it took me 3 hours to prep the 10-meal pack and about an hour to prep the 5-meal pack for the freezer. The prep times for serve day are printed on the cards, and range anywhere from 30 minutes to a little over 2 hours.
- Am I going to need any extra products to prep these meals? For the most part, you should already have everything you need in your kitchen. I do list out all of the needed and optional products you might need in the packs, but you can get a peek of what you might need on this page!
- How much does each pack cost? For a limited time, the 10-meal pack is available for $6.99 and the 5-meal pack is $3.99. I also have a package deal on the homepage if you'd like to purchase both!
- How much will the groceries cost? Again, this will vary. I paid around $150 for the groceries for the first pack and a little under $100 for the groceries for the second pack.
- Can I find the recipes in the packs on your blog? No…all recipes in these packs were written especially for this series!
- I have another question…how do I contact you? You can email me at leslie at lambertslately dot com and I'll be glad to help!
I'm so excited to see what you guys think of the very first (hopefully of many) release days for the Boot Camp packs! Check out more information by clicking here!
ACCESS EXCLUSIVE PRINTABLES FOR THE FREEZER MEAL BOOT CAMPS!
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog and access to my Freezer Meal Boot Camp grocery lists and printable packs!