It's here!!! It's here!!! After months of hard work on my latest edition of Journey to Clean, today's the big day…it's officially for sale!
For Journey to Clean 2017, I changed up the color and font scheme a little bit. With my first edition, I kept the same scheme that I've had for my cleaning prinatbles for awhile. I thought, with a winter release and such beautiful warm colors all around right now, this was the perfect opportunity for a little bit of a change! After toying around with the colors for a few days (gold being my main inspiration), the palette was born. I think it's bright and colorful without being too overpowering.
I've had many people ask one particular question: what's the difference in Journey to Clean 2016 and Journey to Clean 2017? The big, overwhelming answer is one word: printables! Every single printable has been remade for this edition. Not only have I included all 12 months of cleaning calendars for 2017, but I included the original cleaning schedule, cover pages, and deep cleaning printables in the new font and color scheme. That way, your whole cleaning notebook will be pretty and matchy-matchy. (I can't be the only one that has to have every printable match, right? ?) That totals 32 new pages of cleaning printables in this year's edition!
The popular cleaning schedule you all know and love has a new look. I kept the layout of Journey to Clean 2016, but included the new scheme and added a few popular requests to the schedule.
I'm sure most of the people interested in this eBook are looking for the 2017 monthly calendars. In this book, you'll get 24 pages of monthly calendar printables to completely have you cleaning through 2017. (And, hint hint…if you buy this week, you'll get December 2016 for free too!) They're my favorite part of the eBook – it's an easy way to break my big cleaning schedule down into easy-to-complete parts.
Really want to make your home sparkle? My deep cleaning checklist will get you there! Just like the original cleaning schedule, I have the overall checklist and 2 separate schedules that show you how to break that checklist into parts. Complete them at your own pace…it's all explained in the book!
Guys, I've been waiting for months to type out this sentence: Journey to Clean 2017 is now available! You can navigate to the page you need with the buttons below.
Also, new this year: purchase a Journey to Clean gift certificate as a present for a loved one! Once you purchase from this site, I'll email you a printable gift certificate within 24 hours of your purchase with a custom coupon code for a free copy of Journey to Clean.
Now, if you've already purchase and you're ready to put together your family cleaning notebook, the process is super simple. When you buy, you'll get one .pdf of the full eBook (with commentary) and one .pdf that just has the printables, in order. You can print just that full second file out and you'll have your notebook…easy as that! I recommend printing it in reverse order (when you print, you should have that option before confirming sending to your printer)…that way, you don't even have to sort your pages once it's done printing.
As always, I recommend printing your notebook in full color. On my cleaning schedules, I differentiate cleaning tasks by different colors, and it might be kind of difficult to tell them apart if your pages are printed in black and white. All probables in this book are formatted for 8.5×11″ paper and can be printed on most standard printers. It's great (but not necessarily needed) if you can print out the cover pages for each section on a thicker card stock. You could also put your cover pages in a page protector to make them kind of stand out for easy flipping.
I've listed a few of my favorite supplies for building my cleaning notebook below!
(Affiliate links used.)
1. Bright, high-quality copy paper: Getting really vivid colors in your printables has a lot to do with your paper, surprisingly. If you use dim paper, you'll often get dim colors in your final product. I like to use paper like HP Office Ultra White to get really bright, vivid colors out of my printables. For card stock (like I mentioned above for those divider pages), the Neenah Premium Cardstock is a great option.
2. A great everyday printer: I've been so impressed with myHP Envy 4520. It's really inexpensive in the inkjet market and produces such great quality printables. I noticed it's marked down on Amazon right now too!
3. A 3-hole punch that lasts: I have used my Swingline Desktop 3-Hole Punch for years. I bought it as an education student, used it throughout my teaching career, and now have it in my home…and it's still going strong! This is such a great investment and, especially if you have school-aged kids, you'll use this a ton.
4. Reusable accessories: I've often advised Journey to Clean users to invest in a few reusable accessories so they don't have to print pages over and over. Two of my favorite are plastic page protectors and wet erase markers. I also love glitter dividers – many of the ones available right now match this color scheme really well. Here's a selection from Amazon and this is the pack I used in the pictures above.
5. Non-bleeding, colorful pens: I couldn't let a supplies post go by without mentioning my favorite pens! The Papermate Inkjoy Gel Pens are the best colored pens I've found. They don't bleed and they stay so bright, even after a ton of use. No smearing (even my left-handed self doesn't have an issue) and very quick drying gel…that's hard to find! These are fabulous.
6. And finally, I love a pretty patterned notebook! Here are a few that match Journey to Clean 2017 beautifully: