This post is sponsored by Clorox and contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
It's that time of the year again! Moms and dads everywhere are in search of the perfect little teacher treat for the first day of school. And in my experience, there are two kinds of teacher presents.
The first kind of present includes things a teacher might want. Of course this varies, but I've never known a teacher to turn down something they can use to pamper themselves a little. A nice restaurant gift card, a pedicure certificate, or a fancy lotion are always appreciated.
But, on the other side, teachers love receiving things they need. And oh do they needs things for the first few weeks of school. 🙂 There's no question that it's the most difficult time of the year in teacher world. Educators are often running in survival mode for a good chunk of August and September. So, why not make them a little Survival Kit as a beginning-of-the-year present?
- ...a container for an easy, quick lunch (this particular container is for a salad...it includes a fork and a dressing holder - similar here).
- ...granola/protein bars for those times the teacher won't have time for a lunch break (which happens all too often).
- ...lip balm, for when they've been talking for hours.
- ...oil blotting sheets/face wipes.
- ...a coffee shop gift card. No explanation needed. 🙂
- ...a pretty coffee cup to hold that precious coffee.
- ...lotion for hands that get so dry from using hand sanitizer 50 times a day.
- ...tissues for quick makeup clean-ups.
- ...nice grading pens (these are worth their weight in gold in the teacher world).
- ...Vitamin C. Because the beginning of school epidemic is real.
- ...and on that note, Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes. Because kid germs are absolutely everywhere, and in turn, classroom surfaces need to be wiped down basically every day.