I have a soft spot in my heart for teachers. As many of you know, I was a teacher up until Emma Ramey was born, and I can say with first-hand experience that you will never know how difficult, all-encompassing, and rewarding teaching is until you experience it yourself. Really, the only way to explain it to someone is to relate it to being a parent; you give up so much of yourself to be the best at it you can be. Before you know it, you've made a little bit of an impression on our future generation, and one day, you realize you're a better person for being part of it.
So, I thought I'd share something for the teachers today. This is a project I've been working on for the past couple of weeks that I think y'all will love! And, non-teachers out there, you can definitely still use a few of the pages included in this set, so stay with me for a few more minutes.
Staying organized is so essential in teaching. Trying to keep up with 20+ kids at once is quite a task, and I'm hoping that this planner helps a few of you do just that! So below, you'll find all of the pages you need to organize your teaching day. I tried to include all of the printables I often Googled when I was a teacher. If you see something that isn't in this set, comment on the post and I'll try to either include it in this set or put it in an upcoming post!
These printables are formatted to print on standard 8.5x11" paper. Here are a few extra supplies I love for organization notebooks...
(affiliate links used)
- HP Envy 4520 Printer: This is the color printer I use for my printables. It's inexpensive and does the job well! It's also wireless (both printing and scanning).
- Three-ring binders: I used one similar to this one for pictures on this post!
- Clear page protectors: These are great for holding reusable pages (just use wet-erase markers on a clear page protector and erase as needed). You could also laminate pages you know will get a lot of use and use the same marker method.
- Tabbed dividers: I love the glitter dividers I found for this project...you can find similar ones here!
- Three-hole punch: I've had this same one since I was a student teacher, and it's still kicking!
- Good note-taking pens: These are my favorite! They don't bleed through and they dry quickly.
Below, I'm showing off each page you can print for your teacher notebook. I know you might need multiple copies of some of sheets, so you can find both the individual download links in the printable collection. I'll include a link to one big file at the end of the post that will allow you to print everything at once!