Watermelon, Feta, & Mint Salad
Don't y'all just love a salad during the summer? I love unique takes on salads too. A few years ago, I had a watermelon salad that I just couldn't stop thinking about. It was incredible. Ever since, I've been a massive fan of them!
I made this salad a few weeks ago for Sunday lunch, and it was out of this world. It is light enough for summer but has just enough substance to really stand up as a side item. We loved it…hope you do too!
Watermelon, Feta, & MInt Salad
- 1/2 medium seedless watermelon
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2/3 cup mint
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Remove rind and chop watermelon into 1″ pieces. Finely chop mint.
- Combine watermelon pieces, feta, and mint in a large bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together lime juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salt until thoroughly combined. Pour over watermelon mixture and toss well.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes before serving (but no more than an hour or so to ensure it stays fresh).
Calories: 89kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 3gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 289mgPotassium: 46mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 243IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 105mgIron: 0.4mg
Tried this recipe?Rate it in the comments below!