Sweet Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dip Recipe
This easy recipe for sweet Strawberry Pretzel salad Dip is similar to the popular salad recipe, just in dip form! Cream cheese is mixed with sugar to make a simple, fluffy dessert that's great for parties.
I actually got the idea for today's recipe from Emma Ramey. She had pretzels and strawberries one day for lunch, and, being a 3-year-old, stuck her pretzels in her strawberries to eat them.
That started the wheels spinning. Everybody loves the strawberry pretzel salad dessert that's been so popular on Pinterest lately, but why not make it an easier-to-prepare dip?
This recipe was so incredibly easy to put together and was a hit at the party we attended this weekend. Hope y'all enjoy it as much as we did!
Sweet Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dip
- 1-2 cups pretzel sticks
- 32 oz strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 16 oz Cool Whip thawed
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- Cut Strawberries into bite-sized pieces.
- With a mixer, blend cream cheese, cool whip, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Crush several of the pretzels to top the dip.
- Serve with remaining pretzel sticks and strawberries to dip.