After almost 4 years and 172 Create It Thursday parties, all good things must come to an end. I feel like this is just the time to say goodbye to my weekly-turned-monthly linkup. I have so enjoyed seeing your creations on each post. I hope those who stopped by for a little inspiration were able to get lots of new recipe and craft ideas from this little party of mine!
Here are the rules…
- Please link to your actual post, not just your main blog link.
- No giveaway links or shop links, please!
- Please only link up ideas you’ve never shared on Create It Thursday before.
- Visit a couple of other links in the collection…you never know, you might learn something!
- If you’d like to add my link or button (below) to your post, I’d appreciate it!
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured on my social media, possibly using a picture from your post (see above for examples). Of course, all features include a link back to your site.
Show off your latest and greatest creations! And, a special thank you to each and every one of you for sharing your ideas with us over the years. You are the ones that made this party possible – I’m forever thankful you helped make my blog a place for others to gain great ideas!
(If you’d like to keep up with Lamberts Lately in the future, sign up for our newsletter by entering your info below!)