After almost 4 years and 172 Create It Thursday parties, all good things must come to an end. I feel like this is just the time to say goodbye to my weekly-turned-monthly linkup. I have so enjoyed seeing your creations on each post. I hope those who stopped by for a little inspiration were able to get lots of new recipe and craft ideas from this little party of mine!
Here are the rules…
- Please link to your actual post, not just your main blog link.
- No giveaway links or shop links, please!
- Please only link up ideas you’ve never shared on Create It Thursday before.
- Visit a couple of other links in the collection…you never know, you might learn something!
- If you’d like to add my link or button (below) to your post, I’d appreciate it!
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured on my social media, possibly using a picture from your post (see above for examples). Of course, all features include a link back to your site.
Show off your latest and greatest creations! And, a special thank you to each and every one of you for sharing your ideas with us over the years. You are the ones that made this party possible – I’m forever thankful you helped make my blog a place for others to gain great ideas!
(If you’d like to keep up with Lamberts Lately in the future, sign up for our newsletter by entering your info below!)
WANT TO ACCESS MY FREE COLLECTION OF PRINTABLES?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog and access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection!