Hey friends! So glad you could stop by for another week of Create It Thursday.
I have a little announcement concerning the party this week. For over three years, I've loved hosting this weekly post for visitors to share their latest and greatest creations. But, lately, I've noticed it's taking up a good bit of my weekly content. I love this little party, but I want to scale it back a little.
So, from here on out, Create It Thursday is going to be a monthly event. I'll continue to host it on the first week of the month, starting on Wednesday nights at 7pm. That way, I don't have to give up the link party I've grown and love, but it won't take up such a large chunk of my editorial calendar! I hope you guys will continue to stop by and share your awesome ideas.
I've shared a few of my favorite features from last week (and one of your favorites) below! These are also on my Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
...and this week's fan favorite...
Thanks to everyone who shared with us last week! Now, if you were featured, you can grab your button below:
Here are the rules...
- Please link to your actual post, not just your main blog link.
- No giveaway links or shop links, please!
- Please only link up ideas you've never shared on Create It Thursday before.
- Visit a couple of other links in the collection...you never know, you might learn something.
- If you'd like to add my link or button (below) to your post, I'd appreciate it!
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured on next week's post, possibly using a picture from your post (see above for examples). Of course, all features include a link back to your site.
- Linking up also gives me permission to add you to my Create It Thursday email list. You'll be one of the first to know about new Create It Thursday posts! If you'd like to opt out of this, let me know.
Show off your creations!
***Remember...the most clicked creation will be featured as a fan favorite at next week!**
An InLinkz Link-up