1. Baby Float - We used this much more when Emmie was a baby, but I still like to bring it for the smaller toddlers at the pool. It's a compact baby float that fits in this little carrying case...so convenient for a beach bag!
2. Towels - Who goes to the pool without a couple of these? I usually take at least 2, sometimes 3 (so I can place on a chair).
3. Sunscreen - Absolute must for outdoor play! Emmie usually wears 50-75 SPF (depending on how long we'll be out) and I wear SPF 15.
4. Arm floaters - Anytime Emmie is going to be near the pool, she wears this! She is still supervised of course, but this just absolutely puts my mind at ease until she's a swimmer. We've used this since last year.
5. Sparkling ICE - I love to keep something cool to drink around at the pool. I am not a big fan of plain water...but Sparkling ICE delivers just the right amount of flavor and a little bit of fizz! There are 17 different real fruit flavor combinations of Sparkling ICE, including Black Raspberry, Orange Mango, and Kiwi Strawberry. It's a refreshing drink that has zero calories...best of both worlds!
6. Convenient snacks - I like to bring portable pieces of fruit, like a banana, or pool-friendly, individually packed items like nuts or raisins to the pool.
7. Phone - My phone is a must! I keep a water-safe case on it in the summer...this is essential for a day by the water. We use it to play music, check weather conditions, and even have a few minutes of social media if somebody else is willing to watch the kids. :)
8. Toys - I usually allow Emma Ramey to take 3-4 toys to the pool with her...anymore than that tends to be bulky and unnecessary. I've found she only plays with a select few anyway. Plus, our friends always bring a few too!
9. Hats - I have a hat for both me and Emma Ramey. Keep the sun out of your eyes and protect your head!
10. Summer books - Again, if I'm lucky enough to have a friend or Noah at the pool to watch Emma Ramey, this is a nice way to relax!
Want some Sparkling ICE? Well, my friends at Sparkling ICE are actually giving their fans a chance to win a year’s supply by competing against each other in the Flavor Face Off fan contest (No Purchase Necessary). In addition, you could get your face on a bottle, along with daily and weekly prizes. To register or to find Sparkling ICE near you visit sparklingice.com.