It’s that time of the year again! I feel like Valentine’s always kind of gets glossed over around here in the present department. Blame it on a Christmas hangover if you will, but I’m all out of ideas by the time February rolls around.
I did a little bit of shopping and researching for our 2015 presents though! Check out a few of the ideas I found below.
(Affiliate links used.)
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Women:
1. Philosophy Amazing Grace Layering Set – I asked for a few perfume ideas on Instagram a few days ago, and a ton of people recommended this one. I tried it out and can’t get enough of it! It’s a light scent that is absolutely addictive – not too floral, not too fruity, but just a right combo of everything. Love it! This set includes three different products with the scent.
2. Oversized Blanket Scarf – This scarf has been huge this year. At the price Target offers it, it’s a nice gift without being too expensive!
6. Pajamas – This pair is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
7. Date Night Cookbook – Instead of the same old cookbook, why not incorporate a little bit of Valentine’s romance into your gift? This book has many different dishes and ideas for date night.
8. Kate Spade Stud Earrings – These are just gorgeous without being too expensive. I love the idea of using rose gold for Valentine’s Day!
9. Love Notes Clutch – What a cute idea – everything you need to write love notes to each other.
10. Naked On the Run Palette – Many long-time readers here know my love for all Urban Decay Naked products. This is everything you need from the line on-the-go!
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Men:
1. Grill Set – A quality set without being too expensive.
2. The Man Can – This idea is adorable – it includes many different items men can use to pamper themselves in one (rather macho) gift set.
3. Cologne – My husband’s go-to is Aqua Di Gio!
4. Running Shoes – For the athletes in the crowd.
5. Putting Practice Set – The golf lovers would love this one – not terribly expensive, either!
6. Sunglasses – A classic set that looks great on really anyone
7. 30 for 30 Box Set – My husband is a big football fan…he’s loved the 30 for 30 series. This would keep a sports fan entertained for hours!
8. The Beer Lover’s Gourmet Gift Box – I’ve tried several of the products in this set, and they are absolutely delicious. The Budweiser BBQ sauce is great!
9. “Man Cave” Scented Candles – These scents are so creative.
10. Watch – This is a little bit of a splurge, but a quality watch never goes out of style.
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Kids:
1. Valentine’s Sweetheart Spud Mr. Potato Head – I had no idea they made this until a few weeks ago…how perfect would this be? It would work for so many age groups too!
2. Valentine’s Pajamas – Love the classic footies. It’s a functional present too!
3. My Fuzzy Valentine – I love incorporating books into holiday presents.
5. Bows – From our favorite bow shop. I love this over the top one!
6. Pink Headphones – This would be great for an older kid. Again, functional and festive!
7. Heart Cookie Cutters – This would be an inexpensive present option for the budding baker in the family.
8. Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown – We’re slowly collecting all of the Charlie Brown Holiday DVDs. This is a cute one.
9. Heart Art – What a creative idea for an artistic child! Different ways to doodle hearts. Heart pen included!
10. Piggy Polish Lovebug Hug Set – I love this line – non-toxic, hypoallergenic nail polish for little girls. This one happens to be a Valentine’s-themed set!
Happy shopping everyone!
While we’re on the subject of Valentine’s shopping, I thought I’d also let y’all know about a great sale going on over at Minted – 15% off Valentine photo cards and postcard orders of $150+ and 10% off orders of $75+ with the code HEART (expires 1/31/15). Click the graphics below to see a few of my favorites!
You can also get 20% off foil-pressed Valentine cards and art with the code FOILINLOVE. Hurry, this one expires tonight (1/26/15) at 11:59 PM PST! Here are a few of my favorites in that category.