I think it is so important to start healthy habits with Emma Ramey now.
We make it a habit to add fruits and veggies into every meal. Brushing teeth, washing hair, and maintaining healthy skin/nails is something we started doing from the very beginning. Emma Ramey also takes a vitamin every day.
But here's the interesting thing about the vitamin - that's something she asks us to do, instead of the other way around.
I think an important aspect of starting healthy habits is that Emma Ramey actually enjoys those habits. We find fun bath toys. I try to introduce creative and kid-friendly recipes that emphasize healthy foods. And vitamins are no different. We love finding vitamins that are delicious and fun to enjoy. But most importantly, we want a multivitamin that is tailored to satisfy the health needs of children.
That's where L'il Critters™ Gummy Vites Complete come in. Emma Ramey absolutely loves these. They also help her get the vitamins and minerals she needs on a daily basis. Their fruity flavor and gummy texture sure are a lot more fun than the chalky vitamins of my childhood! :)
There's an adult version of L'il Critters too! vitafusion™ Multivites are made to focus on specific health areas, like Fiber Support*, Hair/Skin/Nails*, Heart Support*, and Immune Support* varieties. Just like L'il Critters, they provide the power of a vitamin in a great tasting gummy... no swallowing pills or taking with water! They're made in the USA and are made with natural flavors. This entire line of products is tailored to meet the specific health needs of men, women, pregnant women, and those 50+.
vitafusion and L’il Critters gummy vitamins are available at club stores, mass merchandisers, drug and grocery stores nationwide including: Costco, Walmart, Target and Walgreens. More information can be found at www.gummyvites.com.
I'm sure your family, just like ours, has important healthy habits. Make sure taking a vitamin that makes the experience fun for children is one of them!
You have the chance to win a $100 Visa gift card from BlogHer! To enter, answer the following question in a comment on this post: "What healthy habits does your family have?"
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I received free product and payment for this sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/10-7/31.
Be sure to visit the vitafusion and L’il Critters brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!