I have a fun "sneak peek" for y'all today!
I love seeing the latest and greatest technology innovations in the home. Whirlpool is rolling out a few great new products at the Consumer Electronics Show (January 7-11) in Las Vegas - but you get to see them today!
Whirlpool is focusing on three pillars in their current design process - Connection, Expression, and Innovation. Not only is Whirlpool focusing on connecting all of us in this new digital age, but they are working on connecting our busy schedules and lifestyles through technological innovations. Imagine an appliance that is working to make the lives of all members of the family simpler - that's what Whirlpool is trying to do. And they're doing it in style too - many of their new products are beautiful, expressive items that really let you show your personality.
Without further ado, here are Whirlpool's newest products that will be debuting at CES in the next few days!
This new Washer/Dryer line really lets you express your creativity with bold, beautiful colors. You can match your washer/dryer to your personality and style! In addition, Designer Duets now feature:
- Adaptive Wash Technology that chooses the right cycle settings for every load.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing Technology in Duet Dryers that prevents over-drying, saves time and energy.
You can enter to win a new Designer Duet washer/dryer in the "You Be The Designer" sweepstakes - a winner will be picked every day during CES! Click here for more info.
Music enthusiasts out there - this one is for you! The new CoolVox Refrigerator enables Bluetooth wireless technology and Harmon Kardon speakers to play music/podcasts directly through their refrigerator from Bluetooth-enabled devices, like mp3 players, tablets, and computers. No need for extra wires, cords, or speakers in the kitchen - it's all housed within the CoolVox!
This is great for listening to music while cooking - but it can do so much more. Imagine listening to a cooking podcast in the kitchen, or streaming background music at a party. The possibilities are endless! You even use your Bluetooth-enabled device as a remote to change channels, adjust volume, and turn on/off.
Whirlpool is also introducing several concept developments that aren't available for purchase just yet. I think it's fun to see what's in the works too!
Whirlpool's concept of an Interactive Cooktop enables digital connectivity in the kitchen to serve as a hub in the kitchen. You can check the weather, manage your calendar, look up a great recipe, and cook that recipe - all in one place. This takes the convenience of your favorite digital device to the kitchen!
Whirlpool recently collaborated with two artists in Mexico to create 50 beautiful, expressive works of art. These artists used graffiti techniques to bring culturally expressive art into the kitchen. Not only does this microwave serve as a functional piece in the kitchen, but a beautiful one too! Whirlpool will be showcasing several of these microwaves at CES.
You can also explore the full suite of innovations that Whirlpool is showcasing at CES 2014 here. And since Whirlpool is focused on creating innovations for you, the consumer, they want to hear your ideas!
- Since Whirlpool 20/20 is all about a future focused on you, we, want to hear your ideas for it. Tell us your idea for the future for your home and be entered to win a $1,000 grand prize by leaving a comment below.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
BlogHer will pool entries from participating blogs and select a sweepstakes winner at random and will contact the winner with details about fulfilling the prize.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/2/14 – 1/18/14.