How about a good old fashioned thought dump for this Five on Friday?
1. First thing's first - the iPhone update. I updated Wednesday night, and I HATE it. I feel like it looks like a toddler version of an iPhone.
I downloaded a new wallpaper to pretty it up, but it still just isn't working for me. Is there any way to go back to the old one?
2. Noah comes home today after being out of town all week for work...guess which two girls are SO SO excited about seeing him??
I've said it before and I'll say it again - single parenting isn't for sissies. This girl decided to wake up screaming at about 9:00 each night...then proceeded to hunker down in my bed playing. But we've really had a great week - she's been in such a playful mood!
3. I can't be the only person that does this - but I am the world's worst about using gift cards when someone gives me one. I got a Sephora gift card for my birthday (in July) and I am just now using it. But I ordered a couple of fun things! I ordered Urban Decay's Naked Flushed...I am absolutely obsessed with their Naked palette, and I'm in need of a good blush, so I thought I'd give it a try! I also ordered Benefit's Erase Paste...apparently I'm the last person on earth to try this stuff. I've heard great things about both!
4. When I fall off the dieting bandwagon, I fall BIG. Things have been so crazy lately that I didn't realize I let myself gain back 5 pounds in a month. Woof. So, as of this week, I am back to being a MyFitnessPal loyal...it's the only way I can stay accountable. My username is LeslieFLambert if you want to follow. And might I add that I am STARVING while writing this post.
5. I'll leave you with this picture of my munchkin watching cartoons with me one morning.
Is there anything cuter on earth than a baby in footie pajamas?