But gas? That’s a tricky one. It can be very difficult to save on gas. I’ll occasionally find a deal on a gas gift card, and I try to find the lowest prices in town, but those are really the only ways I’ve been saving on gas purchases.
That is until now! A few weeks ago I was introduced to the Fuel Rewards Network™ program, or FRN program. This is such a great concept – save on gas with everyday purchases that you’re already making! Here are a few of my favorite ways to save with this card (these vary by market):
- Earn 5 cents per gallon for every $50 spent at a participating grocery store.
- Earn 10 cents per gallon for every $50 spent at participating restaurants.
- Earn 10 cents per gallon by using multiple eCoupons at participating grocery stores.
- Purchase specially marked products, car washes, and auto services at participating Shell stations.
You can win a $100 Shell Gift Card, provided by BlogHer!
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post.
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion, including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry” and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
WANT TO ACCESS MY FREE COLLECTION OF PRINTABLES?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog and access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection!