|A picture of two babies, circa 2007|
- She is incapable of being on time, and this is my biggest pet peeve. Ok, this is so not true. I am capable of being on time, I just choose not to be...most of the time. Anyone with a child can tell you that being on time is crazy difficult, and Noah has no concept of how long it takes a girl to get ready. I am a little bitter he can go from pajamas to walking out the door in 10 minutes.
- She is a phenomenal mother, who couldn't be happier doing anything else. Ain't he sweet? :) And he's right - I truly have my dream job right now.
- She is one of the most cluttered people I know, until she gets the itch to clean. Ok, sort of. I am not cluttered...I just have my own way of organizing things. And yes, I absolutely do get on cleaning streaks. As referenced by my mad run through this house in the last week - Noah was laughing at me Sunday night as I was categorizing things in our hall closet.
- She hates eggs, unless they are an omelet. YES. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE. Blugh...I can't deal. My mom actually told me a few days ago that she used to have to hide eggs in other foods when I was little to get me to eat them. The hate runs deep. But omelets are kind of yummy, as long as I can't taste the egg.
- She thought she hated fishing, until she went. Yep! I had never been...it seemed like such a "boy thing." But I love it!
- She has become a fantastic cook, unless you want dessert. "Become" being the key word there. I was so awful when we first started dating...but a lot of attempts and a lot of Food Network later, I can cook most things. Dessert is (usually) not one of those. I can assemble a dessert, but baking is a no-go. Noah actually called one of the desserts I tried a few weeks ago "Satan Cake." No lie.
- She is a terrible back seat driver, but always denies doing it. I can be. I've tried to get better...but I apparently still have "tells" that get on his nerves (gripping the side of the seat, putting my hand on the glove box).
- She gets so mad at my sense of humor, no matter how many times I make her laugh. In all fairness, most of the time is "sense of humor" is making fun of me. But, the jokes are funny, even if they are about me.
- She has TERRIBLE taste in television, and truly enjoys her bad shows. I think his taste in television is bad too. Take THAT Noah.
- She is developing a green thumb, after killing a lot of plants. We're getting there. I've made it a whole month without killing the plants this year!
- She really enjoys a bad joke, and makes fun of me when I laugh. I like the stupidest, corniest jokes ever...I'll admit it. But Noah's just laughing because he's making fun of how bad the joke is.
- She will probably tell me most of this list isn't true, but we all know better. I think my justifications were pretty good, thankyouverymuch.
- She is the greatest wife I could ever imagine, and that makes me a very lucky man. I like this guy. I think I'll keep him around. :)
I linked this up on Becky's post!