The crazy thing about this list...the 1001 days were up on March 15, 2012. For those of you paying attention...that was my due date! Crazy how things turn out sometimes. So I obviously haven't really had a chance to do an update post since it ended until now. Here's what I finished!
3. Keep hands and feet maintained with a manicure/
9. Cook a type of food that I have never tried to make before.10. Go to a county I have never been to before. (Ok, I'm counting this...we were slated to go to Canada on our Alaskan cruise, but couldn't port because of the wind. So I tried! And we got to see the Canadian coast...that counts, right? :))
11. Go to New York during Christmas.
12. Go skiing.
13. Buy an embroidery machine.
14. Transfer my passport to my married name.
15. Get a massage.
20. Buy a new car.
For My Mind
22. Get my master’s degree.
24. Learn a foreign language (at least enough to translate writing).
For My Soul (I'll be the first to admit - this is the area that's lacking on this list. I'm making it a priority starting now!)
28. Transfer my membership to First Methodist in Tuscaloosa.
29. Go to Sunday morning service every weekend possible.
30. Start having a quiet prayer time daily.
31. Get involved in a Sunday School class.
33. Finish our Christmas stockings. (1/4)
34. Limit computer time to two hours a day. (This has been bad - with the blog design stuff, I just haven't done it!)
36. See The Nutcracker during Christmas.
37. Read the Bible, cover to cover.
38. Donate 10,000 grains of rice through FreeRice.com. (2,900/10,000)
39. Pay for the person behind me in a drive-thru.
40. Perform 1000 random acts of kindness for strangers.
41. Send a care package to a soldier that I don’t know.
42. Get Christmas presents for people who have helped us throughout the year (post lady, garbage men, etc.). (1/3)43. Get each of my neighbors a small Christmas present every year. (1/3) (I tried this one year...we don't really talk to our neighbors a whole lot, so it just seems awkward.)
For My Health
47. Work out at least three times a week until I reach my goal weight; two times a week afterwards. (Still working on this after pregnancy, but I'm getting there slowly!)
50. Wash my face every night for a month.
For My Wallet
57. Go to a garage sale at least once a month. (0/33)
60. Start making bows again; sell on ebay until I run out of materials.
For My Family and Marriage
65. Once a month, do something with Noah that he wants to do and have Noah do something with me that I want to do.
69. Transfer all of my childhood movies to DVD.
75. Send out Christmas Cards by December 5th every year. (1/3)
For Our Home
84. Change out the big mirror in the master bathroom to 2 framed mirrors.
85. Re-sod the front yard.
88. Frame the painting in our bedroom.
For My Job
95. Buy a classical music CD to play for my students.
96. Play with Hardy at least 30 minutes a day. (This happened most of the time, but not every day.)
99. Take him on daily walks (when it is not insanely hot outside).
101. Donate $10 to charity for every item I don’t complete at the end of 1001 days. (Yikes...guess I'm doing this now!)
Italics = in progress
Bold, colored writing = never accomplished or can't accomplish
So, if you're keeping track, that's 35 items I didn't do, and 66 that I either did or am still doing. Not as bad as I thought! And considering I was a little over-zealous in some of these, I'm happy with that. :)