It's been a Murphy's Law kind of day so far: if it could go wrong, it has.
I've had a pretty good stretch lately, so I can't really complain if this is the only bad day in awhile. But really? Does everything have to happen all in the same morning?
So far (keep in mind, it's 12:30)...
- I woke up to 2 customers wanting to hold/refund orders
- Got out of bed, found out I wasn't pregnant this month
- Immediately went and checked email/facebook...found out two girls I know that got pregnant the same time I did had their babies this morning
- Tried to get my coupons together to go to the grocery store...several wouldn't print
- Didn't get paper delivered for penny item coupon for grocery store
- Couldn't find car keys to get to grocery store
- Get halfway to grocery store, realized I forgot a $5 coupon I needed
- Finally get to the grocery store...did shopping, went to check out, and the cashier literally double and triple checked EVERY. SINGLE. COUPON. I. HAD. Had to check to make sure I had the quantities on each one...I did. Had to check and make sure I had the right product...I did. Finally, we get to the end, and I had a $4.99 product with a $5 coupon. She called her manager over to take THE ONE CENT off of the coupon.
- Get to the fast food place for lunch...didn't have the coupon I needed for it
- Get home to find out ANOTHER girl that got pregnant the same time I did had her baby (that's three for this morning, if you've lost count).
- A few minutes later, get an email from the same customer as this morning wanting a full refund on a project I had already done (and that she had already received all of the graphics for).
But this day could go on and end if it wanted to. I'm keeping my sanity by repeating...
I WILL BE ON A CRUISE IN FOUR DAYS!!!