This might be my new favorite commercial…
Top 5 reasons this commercial is awesome…
1. We ACTUALLY do this. Noah compared Roll Tide to Mahalo or Aloha the other day…it’s just kind of like our universal greeting. None of these scenes (except for the last one maybe) are too far-fetched to see in Alabama.
2. The very first scene has a Tuscaloosa News stand in it…which means it was filmed locally. You can’t (as far as I know) just get those things shipped in.
3. They used the real Miss Alabama for this. They also used a real news reporter in Huntsville.
4. I’m pretty sure they are in a restaurant in Tuscaloosa in one of the parts. There are lots of places in Tuscaloosa that have old UA pictures on the wall, so it’s hard to tell which one it is…Waysider maybe? Or City Cafe? Locals, help me out!
5. (And I’m going to be honest on this one) Auburn doesn’t have a War Eagle commercial. 🙂 I love y’all, I really do…except for football season. Then it’s on.
Happy Christmas Eve Eve!
WANT TO ACCESS MY FREE COLLECTION OF PRINTABLES?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog and access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection!