- Noah is home from a week-long trip to Montgomery. He came bearing Jim’s Barbecue. Which leads me to my next point…
- I made BBQ Nachos for dinner last night. Hallelujah.
- I bought a coupon from a fundraiser for a free dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I cashed that puppy in yesterday afternoon, and got 12 little glazed miracles.
- I just downed a couple of those miracles for breakfast.
- It is Saturday morning. I just LOVE Saturday mornings. Just seems like there’s so much potential for the weekend!
- I got to hang with my two favorite guys and watch Olympics last night.
- It might snow again Tuesday!
- I have two weeks until Spring Break. 🙂
Just a few things that make my heart full right now!
WANT TO ACCESS MY FREE COLLECTION OF PRINTABLES?
Subscribe to the Lamberts Lately newsletter for the latest from the blog and access to the newsletter-exclusive printable collection!